Job Summary: Véto-pharma is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Director to manage our marketing operations and strategic agenda, and to expand our reach through new and untapped business opportunities and relationships along the industry chain.
Location: Any European or North American country (from home) or in our offices in Paris area
Manage and coordinate the operational marketing:
- Designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities,
- Create and follow annual marketing plans and budget,
- Conduct market research initiatives,
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to propose and implement tactics to grow the business,
- Establish KPIs and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes,
- Manage a team of 4 people of marketing, communication and technical areas. Coordinate with the team and give guidance on a daily basis.
Implement the strategic agenda:
- Own the marketing strategy, targets and budget,
- Follow market trends and customers’ needs to provide market intelligence reports,
- Ensure the alignment between operations and the strategic agenda,
- Coordinate and lead internal business meetings with business teams but also with support functions like regulatory and R&D,
- Support the implementation and the follow up of all our growth projects,
Expand our product portfolio and explore new business opportunities:
- Managing both our existing portfolio and developing new business opportunities and partnerships,
- Support the R&D with the follow-up on the innovation process and provide insights, specifications and business plans to drive new projects to expand our portfolio,
- Be the point person of our current and future partners (distribution, R&D) and support our sales direction with the management of our key customers,
- Take a lead role in to provide proposals and presentations for new business opportunities, partnerships and key projects requiring investments:
- Market research
- Market intelligence
- Business plans providing both sales and financial KPI.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years of experience in Marketing and Business Development ideally in the animal health industry (knowledge in the beekeeping industry is a plus),
- Veterinary background preferred with supplemental business school (MBA/EMBA),
- Excellent knowledge of both operational and strategic marketing tools,
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills,
- Strong ability to effectively communicate & partner with customers and internal stakeholders,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare and deliver presentations,
- Ability to prepare and understand business and financial KPI and to prepare complete business plans,
- Successful track record in KAM, partnership management, and negotiation,
- The ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help Véto-pharma to build its growth plan,
- The ability to work and engage with different cultures will be valuable,
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced work environment.
- Do-er and strategist (strong operational AND strategic mindset)
- Team player
- Results orientation
- Costumer focus
- Commitment and openness to work in a medium size business aiming to grow
CONTACT > To apply for this offer: email@example.com
Véto-pharma is a French pharmaceutical company that develops, produces, and distributes a range of innovative products to support honey bee health.
Our expertise guarantees the quality of our products, which are distributed in more than 35 countries around the world, positioning Véto-pharma as the current worldwide leader in honey bee health.
Véto-pharma is also a recognized CDMO for the animal industry with a 10 000 m2 GMP facility, providing the best European players with services of development, manufacturing and packaging of medicine and feed supplements for veterinary use.