Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, the Regional Sales Manager will have the main mission of developing business in the Iberic area (Spain and Portugal) and in accordance with the company’s commercial strategy.
These activities are structured as follows:
• Propose and develop strategies to expand on existing sales and increase demand and market share
• Implement the annual actions plans in close collaboration with the marketing department.
• Reach annual budget goals through sales to new customers and growth within existing customers Commercial Excellence :
• Increase companies and product’s awareness by meeting associations, key opinion leaders and by actively participating in professional societies, conferences and other national events.
• Provide accurate and timely information for product forecasting
• Monitor sales results, ensuring activity reporting.
• Ensure correct processing of customer orders with the sales administration and occasionally with third parties (shipping, warehouse).
• Engage and develop relation key opinion leaders, technical and scientific partners. Follow technical and scientific programs in the area in close collaboration with the technical team Customer Relationship Management
• Engaging with existing and new customers to increase demand generation
• Develop the relationship and collaboration with distributors and support them in their promotional efforts.
• Increase sales and customer retention through relationship skills, product training, sales skills.
• Be an internal ambassador of customer needs within the company: report market trends, customers’ requests and propose products’ improvements and ideas for new products and services
• Manage customer claims
• Suggest and implement new services and customer programs
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in business
• Five to seven years of experience as sales manager in the Agro industry sector or biotechnology.
• An experience in the beekeeping industry is a plus.
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
• Respect regulation in force including pharmaceutical regulations for Product Sales and Promotion
• Respect and apply the company procedure
Qualifications / Skills
• Demonstrated Professional sales skills
• Costumer focus
• Experience in building relationships, customer development, and relationship management
• Result oriented
• Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
• Beekeeping experience is a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Technologies including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Teams
Traveling time: 50%
You are recognized for your strength of conviction and your commitment. Involved, responsible and proactive, you demonstrate a global vision and ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary team. Your team spirit combined with your taste for challenges will be assets to succeed in this position.
CONTACT > To apply for this offer: email@example.com
Véto-pharma is a French pharmaceutical company that develops, produces, and distributes a range of innovative products to support honey bee health.
Our expertise guarantees the quality of our products, which are distributed in more than 35 countries around the world, positioning Véto-pharma as the current worldwide leader in honey bee health.
Véto-pharma is also a recognized CDMO for the animal industry with a 10 000 m2 GMP facility, providing the best European players with services of development, manufacturing and packaging of medicine and feed supplements for veterinary use.