Véto-pharma – CDMO – committed to its customers for over 30 years.
A team of experts offers a service in response to needs in the veterinary*, hygiene, care, and nutrition sectors.
An agile team dedicated to the production and packaging of liquids and semi-liquids
Véto-pharma has an area of 10,000 square metres following GMP-compliance, dedicated to manufacturing primary and secondary packaging of your liquid veterinary products: solution, suspension, emulsion, etc. and semi-liquids: paste, gel, cream, ointment … – non-sterile for external or oral use in a pharmaceutical-grade environment.
Our facilities offer flexibility for your small, medium, and large batch sizes:
- Bulk manufacturing from 150L to 3000L
- Immediate packaging lines from 1ml to 200L, including a range of packaging for each type of use: cans, flasks, cartridges, jars, oral applicators, tubes, and single-dose stick
- Secondary packaging lines: heat-sealing, thermal transfer-coding, labeling, multi-format carton machines, carton, packaging in display boxes, blister packs, bundling for shipment, etc.
We can also expand our current capabilities by creating partnerships that integrate new technologies and equipment dedicated to your specific needs as the market develops, in line with regulatory requirements.
*Excepted medicine injectable
- Supply of raw materials following your specifications and internal standards
- Flexible batch size tailored to customer needs up to 3000 litres
- Full production traceability and pharmaceutical quality on all products
- Adaptation of packaging to individual or industrial use constraints to deliver the right dose and ensure maximum shelf life
- Support in designing and producing primary and secondary printed packaging items (displays, bundling boxes, etc.)
Our experts support our clients with a desire for synergy and a spirit of partnership.