Véto-pharma – CDMO committed for his clients for over 30 years
A team of experts offers a complete and proactive development service in response to needs in the veterinary*, hygiene, care, and nutrition markets. Research tax credit certified since 2014.
An agile team dedicated to formulation and analytic development, industrial transfer, and stability studies.
Constantly searching for innovative solutions, our team of engineers and technicians offer its expertise, its know-how in dosage forms – liquid, semi-liquid, solid and extruded including pharmaceutical polymers – and its knowledge related to technical constraints to ensure the success of the projects entrusted to it, from the drawing up of the specifications to the transposition and regulatory batches.
Supporting our customers in a synergy and partnership mind
• Update an existing product and relaunch it in an often competitive market,
• Formulate a product based on the specifications,
• Develop a complete analysis method to quantify a compound contained in a finished product,
• Adapt an existing method in case of product reformulation (change of form, excipients or industrial manufacturing process),
• Complete product analysis during development (formulation) to verify the stability of the product over time,
• Advice and carrying out of specific stability study protocols,
• Support on specific issues (bibliography, resolution manufacturing analytical and packaging problems).
Industrial transfers made easier through the equipment of similar functions to our manufacturing equipment.
Our GMP laboratory is equipped to carry out stability studies as part of your development projects or as post-marketing surveillance. It offers a large storage capacity within climatic chambers under ICH conditions for initial (real or accelerated time) or ongoing stability.
*except medecines : injectable, cytotoxic, ß-lactam